The drums rumble...
TIME - DATE - LOCATION(S): http://pastebin.com/f8BGaLda
NOTE: The day of rage for Sandra will be a [ Saturday ].
To the citizens of the United States,
We Are Anonymous.
Our blood runs with rage for the murder of Sandra Bland and the subsequent coverup by Waller County Police and the Sheriff's department. As a collective body, we are distraught and angered by the careless response of politicians and the pedaling of illegitimate and doctored evidence by the media.
In short, Sandra Bland was murdered and we are all furious.
It is time we take our anger to the streets. On August 8th, we rage against the corrupted system that killed Sandra Bland and continues to commit injustice across this country. We demand that Brian Encinia be arrested without delay and that each police chief in each protesting city re-attest their pledge to the crowd, to protect and serve their citizens. We also demand that all evidence and footage pertaining to Sandra Bland be handed over to the public. Dates, times, and appropriate locations have been posted in the description below. We will continue to protest every night until these demands are met.
To the Waller County Sherrif's department, this is a message directed to you.
If you do not comply with our demands, we will answer with our wrath.
All your secrets will be leaked.
We all know where you live.
No mercy for murderers.
We are Anonymous.
On August 8th, expect us.
Follow @TheAnonMessages on Twitter
OPERATION RAGE FOR SANDRA: NATIONAL DAY OF RAGE
DATE: SUNDAY, AUGUST 8 2015
7PM ET, 6PM CT, 5PM MT, 4PM PT
- Waller County: 6:00PM (WALLER COUNTY SHERIFF'S DPT, 701 Calvit St, Hempstead, TX 77445)
- Phoenix: 5:00PM (EASTLAKE PARK, 1549 E Jefferson St , Phoenix, AZ 85034)
- Tuscon: 5:00PM (CATALINA PARK, 900 N 4th Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85705)
- Little Rock: 6:00PM (OUTSIDE STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, Dr Martin Luther King Jr Dr., Little Rock, AR 72201)
- San Francisco: 4:00PM (CIVIC CENTER PLAZA, 355 Mcallister St, San Francisco, California 94102)
- Oakland: 4:00PM (FRANK OGAWA PLAZA, 1 Frank H Ogawa Plaza, Oakland, CA 94612)
- Los Angeles: 4:00PM (LEIMERT PLAZA PARK, 4395 Leimert Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90008)
- Denver: 5:00PM (CIVIC CENTER PARK, 100 W 14th Ave Pkwy, Denver, Colorado 80204)
- Washington DC: 7:00PM (OUTSIDE WHITE HOUSE, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500)
- Atlanta: 7:00PM (OLD DECATUR COURTHOUSE, 101 E Court Sq, Decatur, GA 30030)
- Tampa: 7:00PM (OUTSIDE HILLSBOROUGH COURTHOUSE, 800 E Twiggs St, Tampa, FL)
- Orlando: 7:00PM (LAKE EOLA PARK, 195 N Rosalind Ave, Orlando, Florida 32801)
- Miami: 7:00PM (GWEN CHERRY PARK, NW 71 St., Miami, Florida, 33147)
- Chicago: 6:00PM (RICHARD J DALEY CENTER, 50 W Washington St, Chicago, Illinois 60602)
- Des Moines: 6:00PM (IOWA STATE CAPITOL, 1007 E Grand Ave, Des Moines, IA 50319)
- New Orleans: 6:00PM (LAFAYETTE SQUARE, New Orleans, LA 70130)
- Baltimore: 7:00PM (201 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202)
- Boston: 7:00PM (MASSACHUSETTS STATE HOUSE, 24 Beacon St, Boston, MA 01233)
- Detroit: 7:00PM (HART PLAZA, One Hart Plaza, Detroit, Michigan 48226)
- Lansing: 7:00PM (STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, Capitol Avenue at Michigan Avenue, Lansing, MI 48933)
- Ann Arbor: 7:00PM (THE DIAG, Burns Park, Ann Arbor, MI 48109)
- Minneapolis: 6:00PM (MINNEAPOLIS URBAN LEAGUE, 2100 Plymouth Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55411
- St. Louis: 6:00PM (GATEWAY ARCH, St. Louis 63102)
- Carson City: 4:00PM (NEVADA STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, 101 N Carson St, Carson City, Nevada 89701)
- Manhattan, NY: 7:00PM (TIMES SQUARE, Manhattan, NY, 10036)
- Newark: 7:00PM (NEWARK CITY HALL, 920 Broad Street, Newark, New Jersey 07102)
- Durham: 7:00PM (200 E. Main St. Durham, North Carolina)
- Columbus: 7:00PM (GOODALE PARK, Columbus, Ohio 43215)
- Cleveland: 7:00PM (CLEVELAND PUBLIC LIBRARY, 325 Superior Ave E, Cleveland, Ohio 44114)
- Portland: 4:00PM (PIONEER COURTHOUSE SQUARE, 701 SW 6th Ave, Portland, Oregon 97204)
- Philadelphia: 7:00PM (LOVE PARK, 1599 John F Kennedy Blvd, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19102)
- Pittsburgh: 7:00PM (PITTSBURGH CITY-COUNTY BUILDING, 414 Grant St, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219)
- Nashville: 6:00PM (801 Broadway Nashville, TN 37203 Estes Kefauver Federal Building)
- Memphis: 6:00PM (Health Sciences Park Memphis, TN)
- Austin: 6:00PM (TEXAS STATE CAPITOL, Outside South Gate-11th and Congress Ave.)
- Salt Lake City: 5:00PM (SALT LAKE CITY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, 4600 S Redwood Rd, Salt Lake City, Utah 84123)
- Seattle: 4:00PM (QUEEN ANNE BAPTIST CHURCH, 2011 1st Ave N, Seattle, Washington 98109)
- Milwaukee: 5:00PM (DINEEN PARK, Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
IF YOUR CITY IS NOT LISTED, MAKE A FACEBOOK EVENT FOR IT NOW.
RAGE FOR SANDRA.
NO MERCY FOR MURDERERS.
WE ARE ANONYMOUS.
Follow @TheAnonMessages on Twitter.
Let us not let Sandra's death be in vain.
- Booking doc: http://bit.ly/1CVh5BW
- Suicide doc: http://bit.ly/1TXnosZ / http://bit.ly/1emrLh6
- Sandra was an activist: http://bit.ly/1VFltuX
- The room: http://bit.ly/1VFlvTv
- The shadows: http://bit.ly/1Ms79mr / http://bit.ly/1HYknku
- Waller County Jail mugshots: http://bit.ly/1IjiDSn (website: http://bit.ly/1IrWN5f)
- Sandra Bland mugshot: http://bit.ly/1LCny7U
- ORIGINAL: (WARNING GRAPHIC) http://bit.ly/1RYOPFc
- FULL Sandra Bland Jailhouse Video: http://bit.ly/1VJdzAQ
- Full video of Sandra Blan'd's Traffic Stop: http://bit.ly/1S81PbL (short: http://bit.ly/1RBmC7i)
- Waller County's History of Racism: http://bit.ly/1JjBUbk
- Sandra Bland Becomes The Latest Victim Of The 'Marijuana Smear': http://bit.ly/1HYlsJb
- Exclusive docs: Sandra Bland Wasn't The Only Woman Abused By Male Cops In Texas: http://bit.ly/1h3MGrj
[[ NOTE: The description of this video may be updated daily ]]
Follow @TheAnonMessages on Twitter.