January 31, 2012
@AnonOpsRomania: Reply to the fake journalist & fake anonymous video
The no0b journalist, "Cristian Badea", strikes again!
After insulting the romanian people with his rubbish articles from different newspaper site's, televisions, or time forgotten blogs, he even attempted of insulting us directly. How childish. But first let's see his so called "work":
As you can see, his work is quite something, isn't it? But do not let all those dazzling journalistic works get in the way of what's important here, his attempt at "trolling" us, we think. Why do we say that? Well, because in his recent post, on his well established and "active" blog/site thingy he posted something that gave us massive lulz.
An "official" Anonymous message from off-shore towards us. lol Because of this, we just had to let people on a few things:
1. There is no such thing as an official anonymous group, simply just more active teams than others
2. Anonymous is EVERYONE. But to be more specific the 99%, so i guess not everyone, but most people anyway.
3. Coincidentally we recognize the left upper logo in that video and from which group it was originally spread on youtube. This message/video is fake. (most likely made by other romanians) We can tell due to several things: It criticizes other anon's openly and it even makes statements how we don't represent them or don't have specific skills in "hacking" which leads us to say…
4. Anonymous is NOT a hacking group. Yes, each group usually has them, but not everyone is one, moreover, the term "hacker" is retarded, the media better stop using it. You make yourselves look no0bish. Not everyone is a hacker, there are normal people, there are d0xers, coders, crackers, encrypt3rs, etc. The likes of you can't even begin to imagine how many types there are.
5. Anonymous is NOT an organization, we are the people, regular citizens and as such we sometimes feel that it is our duty to draw attention towards certain things that might interest the population, like the bill that recently passed in the EU, including Romania, ACTA.
6. We searched and we found no other records of this video, except the one it was posted. Kinda suspicious and plain idiotic how it is placed the title in romanian but everything is voiced in english and impersonates a group from outside of the country. *facepalm*
We could continue on and on about it, but it would be pointless, the point was made.
AnonOpsRomania, in a couple of days after the creation of it's twitter account, it has certainly spiked some interesting talks here and there, but what we want all to know is that we are at this moment one of the three general active anonymous groups in Romania that made socializing accounts and went public with it's existence. Of course, there are many other groups in the country, some with which we still exchange intel, some which we've never met or talked too. This internet world sure is big and we most definitely DO NOT represent any other anon group in Romania, just our own.
We keep social talks with other Ops groups from the Balkan area and Europe in general, so we are constantly informed of every event, big or small.
Now, getting back to the fail journalist. We've originally planned on d0x'ing him, but half way some of us decided it's not worth it, so all this file is treated as a j0ke-d0x. Here is what we got so far on him:
• Journalist at "Evenimentul zilei"
• Journalist at B365.ro
• Journalist at Realitatea Media
• Journalist at Cotidianul
Location: Bucuresti, Romania
Thoughts: A supporter of PIPA/SOPA as he has repeatedly said
"Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava
Bachelor of Arts, English, Communication Studies
2003 – 2007
His fail blog/site:
Domain Name: cristianbandea.ro
Site's IP Address: 184.108.40.206
Referral URL: http://www.hostvision.ro
Maintainance : www.rotld.ro
Name Server: dns2.host-vision.com
Name Server: dns1.host-vision.com
Domain Status: OK
Site Ranking: 7,782,018 mil. (lol)
Registrar: HOSTVISION SRL
Possible home addresses:
FILITTI C. IOAN 5, SECTOR 3, BUCURE?TI, BUCURE?TI, 030107 ROMÂNIA
Phone Number: 021 3101849
AL IANCA 1, SECTOR 3, BUCURE?TI, BUCURE?TI, 032161 ROMÂNIA
Phone Number: 021 6734566
BD MIHALACHE ION 93-105, SECTOR 1, BUCURE?TI, BUCURE?TI, 011176 ROMÂNIA
Phone Number: 021 2241117
?OS PANTELIMON 237, SECTOR 2, BUCURE?TI, BUCURE?TI, 021605 ROMÂNIA
Phone Number: 021 6271014
DRUM TABEREI 82, SECTOR 6, BUCURE?TI, BUCURE?TI, 061403 ROMÂNIA
Phone Number: 021 7771888
?TIUCII 8, SECTOR 2, BUCURE?TI, BUCURE?TI, 022273 ROMÂNIA
Phone Number: 021 6281810
These are the people from Bucharest that we found under this name. We deemed all of this unworthy so we put everything to a halt here, since it was boring to us. Still from our understanding so far is that "Cristian Badea" might possibly be an alias. It is not all that uncommon amongst journalists. One of the names that he might really be is: Octavian Badea, though we are still uncertain since we haven't confirmed the above home addresses to see if it fits to the guy were looking for or not.
Anyway, before we end this, we better explain to all you nabs why the hashtags worked and why we didn't harm anything:
Our main mission is to raise awareness on certain things as time passes on, not destroy data without good reason, otherwise that would only TRULY backfire and make the gov more strict regarding us all, the citizens and the internet in general. On that day two other people already went into the server, and we just followed for the lulz. The reason why the hashtags worked was because we meddled inside it.
For those that know how to inject here's a few details to prove it:
Vulnerable link: http://www.sspr.gov.ro/index.php?comunicate&id=5'
Available columns: 10
and to see the columns and tables names, you can already check the well known pastebin: http://pastebin.com/FZ1mBSAn
The last part, that they didn't deface it b.c. they don't know romanian is a joke, they were baiting us to follow them which we did and did enter, we just didn't deface in the end because the ones who were on the job that night, weren't black hatters and because like we already said, harming and being attention whores would only make things worse for us all. We'll only get on serious-business mode when it matters. :/
In any case, that's all for now. A short file on us and the fail journalist.
We are Anonymous,
We are legion,
We never forgive,
We never forget,